Sunday, June 22, 2014

Getting closer to the show!


Only a little over a month until the show!  I have fallen way behind on updating anything on here, but today I am up at the canyon without any art to work on, so I have stolen a friends computer and thought I would post something instead.  My bio and some sample pieces are up on the gallery website yay!

It is the last push to get everything finished before I head up to Alaska.  I have ten pieces finished, and would like to get at least 4 more done in two weeks, which means that is all I will be focusing on from now until then.  Getting more and more excited, but also more nervous.  I have seen a few of the pieces Kate Boyan has done for the show and they are AMAZING!  Here are a few pieces that will be in the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment